RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 | Exam Details, Pattern & Syllabus | CBT to be held from 19th July
Share with friends
On 9th July, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB), is expected to release exam details for the RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019. The detail will include exam city and exam date for individual candidates of paramedical category posts. The official notice said
The eligibility/ ineligibility status of an individual candidate was intimated by RRB on its official website on 7th June. E-call letter or the RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019 will be released 4 days before the exam. Candidate can download the letter from 15th July from the official website. Eligible candidates need to get ready to face CBT. RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 exam will be computer-based (CBT) to be held from 19 July to 21st July 2019 across various centers of the country. Duration of the CBT exam will be 1.5 hours (90minutes) and candidates have to attempt 100 questions. There is a provision of negative marking. One-third of the total marks will be deducted as penalty.
RRBs will also release the travel pass for SC/ ST candidates on 9th July along with the exam details. SC/ST candidates who have opted for the travel pass can download the same online from the official website.
As per the official notification from RRB for travel pass –
Check out the important Dates of RRB Paramedical 2019 Exam:
RRB Paramedical 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates will have to appear for a single CBT followed by document verification. The questions will be of objective type with multiple choice. Subjects covered are Professional ability, General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning, and General Science. Have a look at the breakup
Minimum qualifying mark prescribed for UR/EWS is 40%, OBC & SC is 30% and ST is 25%. If sufficient candidates for PwBD are not available 2 marks relaxation in minimum qualifying marks will be given. Shortlisting of candidates for Document Verification and empanelment will be made strictly on merit based on the performance of the candidate in the CBT subject to securing minimum qualifying marks prescribed for their communities.
CBT paper will be set in 15 regional languaes – English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
RRB Paramedical Computer Based Test (CBT) 2019 Syllabus
The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
Reference Books for RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019
Document Verification & Medical Examination of RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 – Last Phase
Once the candidate gets shortlisted in CBT exam, the last step to get recruited in RRB is document verification. The same will be notified on the official website. After successful verification of document process selected candidates is subject to passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration/RRB.
Following documents have to be brought in original along with a photocopy. As per the applicability, a candidate has to furnish proof of educational, community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates as per the applicability.
1. Matriculation/X Class/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof for Date of Birth. (The candidates’ name and the father/ mothers’ name mentioned in the application will be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate.)
2. 10 +2 / Inter / Higher Secondary/PUC (As applicable)
3. Diploma / Degree / Experience Certificate with Semester wise Mark Sheets (As applicable).
4. SC/ST certificate
5. OBC-NCL certificate (not older than one year from the date of DV) + Non creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates.
6. Income & Asset certificate for Economically Weaker Section + Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes
7. Minority Community declaration on Non – Judicial Stamp Paper
8. Original discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen + Self-declaration for Ex-servicemen
9. Medical Certificate for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)
10. No Objection Certificate from serving employees with the date of appointment
11. No Objection Certificate from Serving Defence Personnel with probable date of discharge.
12. Gazette notification and/or any Legal document in case of formal change of name
13. Receipt of payment if made through a Challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at computerized Post Office.
14. Self Certification by the Transgender candidates
15. J & K domicile certificate (if applicable).
16. Certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
17. Decree of divorce/judicial separation from the competent Court of Law as applicable and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
18. Death Certificate of the husband in case of widow and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
Other posts by Rashmi Laroia
© 2011-2019, IndiaExam.in
SITE MAINTAINED BY tvich Technologies