OSCB Banking Assistant & Other Posts Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 786 Posts Before 15 April 2020
Share with friends
OSCB Banking Assistant & Other Posts Recruitment 2020 (Advt No 01/2020) –
The online applications for 786 vacancies of Banking Assistant, Assistant Manager and System Manager under different Central Cooperative Banks in the State of Odisha are being filled up through the Registrar of Cooperative Societies, Department of Cooperation, Government of Odisha. Candidates with the requisite qualification can apply to the posts by following the instructions given in the article before 15 April 2020.
Check out the vacancy breakup, eligibility criteria, salary, process to apply online!
For important dates check below!
How to apply for OSCB Banking Assistant & Other Posts Recruitment 2020?
Online applications are invited by interested candidates. Check out the steps below
1. Create Login carefully and complete the application form online.
2. Carefully fill in the information. You can change personal information once you apply for post.
3. Take a printout of challan and application form.
4. Before uploading the photograph and signature, first, scan it as per norms
5. Upload documents from the Document upload link.
6. After 24 hours from creating e-challan, you should visit selected bank and deposit fees as specified in challan
7. After bank confirmation status of payment of fees will be updated in the login.
Procedure for applying online
Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and category, qualification, marks, obtained passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc. No request for change of any particular on the online application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff selection commission after submission of the application form. In case the candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form along with fresh requisite fee before the closing date.
Other posts by Rashmi Laroia
© 2011-2019, IndiaExam.in
SITE MAINTAINED BY tvich Technologies