NEET 2019 Counselling from 19th June @mcc.nic.in | How to Apply Online? Check Here
Share with friends
NEET 2019 Counselling – The first round of counselling for NEET 2019 admission has been initiated from 19th June 2019 by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Candidates who have cleared National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2019 have been requested to register themselves online on the official website of MCC – @mcc.nic.in. They need to identify their choices for undergraduate MBBS and BDS admissions for the current academic year.
The counselling session is the first round to admission to All India Quota/Deemed/ Central Universities/ ESIC/AFMC /medical and dental courses as per guidelines. This excludes medical colleges – AIIMSs and JIPMER. Do make a note that counselling by MCC or Medical Counselling Committee will be held only for 15% All India Quota. Remaining 85% quota will be attended by respective state authorities. The registration window for the first round is opened till 24th June. The last date to make an online payment is open till 25th June. The registration fee is non-refundable but the tuition fees paid at the time of registration is refundable.
NEET 2019 Important Dates
Step by Step process on how to register and pay online for NEET 2019 Counselling is given below.
NEET 2019 Counselling – Step by Step Process
Qualified candidates, please make a note, due to a heavy influx of traffic on the website, mcc.nic.in, it might not work or it would be slow. Students are requested to keep on attempting as per the process explained.
In case you have a question related to the counseling process, a candidate can leave a comment and it will be addressed. Stay tuned for latest updates! Make sure you follow us on Facebook and bookmark us!
Other posts by Rashmi Laroia
© 2011-2019, IndiaExam.in
SITE MAINTAINED BY tvich Technologies