HSSC TGT, Clerk, Instructor & Other Posts Recruitment 2020 | Application Link For 1137 posts, 01/2020 Ad activated
Share with friends
HSSC TGT, Clerk, Instructor & Other Posts Recruitment 2020 (Advt No 01/2020) –
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has activated the application link for Election Naib Tehsildar, Election Kanungo, Mechanic, Lift Operator, Chargeman, Electrician, Machine Tool Operator, Auto Electrician, Chargeman Miscellaneous, Storekeeper, Supervisor, Blacksmith, Workshop Machinery Operator, Chargeman Heavy Plant, Section Officer, Sub Station Generator Attendant, Electrician, Junior Mechanic, Account Clerk, Store Keeper, Store Clerk, Assistant Seed Production Officer, Turner Instructor, Fitter Instructor, and Carpenter Instructor Posts.
Candidates can apply for HSSC Recruitment 2020, today i.e. from 27 March 2020. The last date for submitting HSSC Online Applications is 17 April 2020. The last date of submitting the fee is 22 April 2020.
Check out the vacancy breakup, eligibility criteria, salary, process to apply online!
For important dates check below!
How to apply for HSSC TGT, Clerk, Instructor & Other Posts Recruitment 2020?
Online applications are invited by interested candidates. Check out the steps below
1. Create Login carefully and complete the application form online.
2. Carefully fill in the information. You can change personal information once you apply for post.
3. Take a printout of challan and application form.
4. Before uploading the photograph and signature, first, scan it as per norms
5. Upload documents from Document upload link.
6. After 24 hours from creating e-challan, you should visit selected bank and deposit fees as specified in challan
7. After bank confirmation status of payment of fees will be updated in the login.
Procedure for applying online
Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and category, qualification, marks, obtained passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc. No request for change of any particular on the online application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff selection commission after submission of the application form. In case the candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form along with fresh requisite fee before the closing date.
Other posts by Rashmi Laroia
© 2011-2019, IndiaExam.in
SITE MAINTAINED BY tvich Technologies