HSSC Recruitment 2019 for 4322 Posts (15/2019) | Apply Online From 20 September
Share with friends
HSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification (Advt No 15/2019) -Online applications are invited for direct recruitment for 4322 posts of various Departments/Boards/Corporations mentioned under paragraph 2.1 through the URL address i.e
Check out the vacancy breakup, eligibility criteria, salary, process to apply online!
For important dates check below!
How to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2019, Advt No 15/2019?
Online applications are invited by interested candidates. Check out the steps below
1. Create Login carefully and complete the application form online.
2. Carefully fill in the information. You can change personal information once you apply for post.
3. Take a printout of challan and application form.
4. Before uploading the photograph and signature, first, scan it as per norms
5. Upload documents from Document upload link.
6. After 24 hours from creating e-challan, you should visit selected bank and deposit fees as specified in challan
7. After bank confirmation status of payment of fees will be updated in the login.
Procedure for applying online
Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and category, qualification, marks, obtained passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc. No request for change of any particular on the online application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff selection commission after submission of the application form. In case the candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form along with fresh requisite fee before the closing date.
Interested candidates are advised to read Official Notification before applying
Criteria for HSSC Recruitment 2019, Advt No 15/2019 Examination
100 marks of the “http://hssc.gov.in/hsscapp/uploads/advt/60926-Advetisement%2015.2019_2019.pdf“ will be split as below
a) General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned subject – 75% weightage
Other posts by Rashmi Laroia
© 2011-2019, IndiaExam.in
SITE MAINTAINED BY tvich Technologies