Andhra Pradesh APSBCL AAO & ASO Recruitment 2019 for 172 Vacancies | Apply Online By 10 September
Share with friends
Andhra Pradesh APSBCL AAO & ASO Recruitment 2019:
Andhra Pradesh State Beverage Corporation Ltd (APSBCL) has invited applications for Assistant Accounts and Store Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 September 2019.
1) The posts of AAO are located at IMFL Depots/offices of APSBCL
2) The posts of ASO are located at IMFL Depots/offices of APSBCL.
3) The employment is purely temporary on outsource basis
4) The candidate should be mentally and physically fit for over supervision of day to day transactions, maintenance of records, reconciliation of accounts, and other general works. Details of posts were given in the separate
5) The tenure of employment is one year period. The corporation reserves the right to terminate the services of AAO/ASO at any point of time.
6) For the post of AAO/ASO the candidate must possess B.Com 1st class with diploma in Computer
7) The candidate must be native of Andhra Pradesh.
8) The candidates must produce the proof identity Viz Aadhar/ voter ID/Ration Card etc.,
9) Selected candidate shall be posted anywhere in the Depots/Offices of APSBCL in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
10) Male / female candidates shall apply.
11) The candidate must have completed 21 years of age and should not have completed 40 years of age as on 01-07-2019.
12) For SC/ST/BC upper age relaxation is upto 5 years and PHC upper age relaxation is upto 10 years.
13) Original certificate of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste/community, nativity certificate shall be produced during the time of selection for verification.
14) The last date for submission of applications is 10-09-2019
Scroll below for important dates to be marked on calendar, eligibility, notification and how to apply.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh APSBCL AAO & ASO Recruitment 2019?
Eligible candidates can check the simple steps below to apply online:
Other posts by Rashmi Laroia
© 2011-2019, IndiaExam.in
SITE MAINTAINED BY tvich Technologies