Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification for Recruitment of Lower Subordinate. The Exam for the Subordinate Services consists of three levels i.e. Level 1 is Pre Exam, Level 2 is Main Exam and Level 3 is Personal Interview. The Candidates who applied for this Exam can check their Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern given below :
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
This Exam consists of 150 questions on General Studies and duration of exam is of 2 hours. The Candidates have to mark the answers on OMR sheet. To get good marks in this Exam the candidate needs to cover all the topics which are stated below :
– Indian Economy and Social Development
– General Science
– Indian Agriculture
– Indian History
– World and Indian Geography
– Elementary Mathematics upto 10th Class including Arithmetic Algebra and Geometry
– Indian Political System including Public Policies, Rights, Panchayati Raj, Constitution etc.
– Current Affairs including national and international.
NOTE : The Candidates need to focus more on Current Affairs and History as more number of Questions are usually asked on these topics. Its easy to get good marks in Current Affairs if anyone has gone thoroughly.
All the Best to Candidates who have Applied for this Exam.
Like us on Facebook to get more updates on UPPSC.